GETTING RID OF PESTICIDES
In the pest-control process, the majority of fruit and vegetables from non-organic farms are exposed to pesticides. Beetles and other pests leave, but the chemicals themselves stay. How can you avoid ingesting pesticides if you have bought fruit and vegetables that were not grown organically?
The first and best way is to make sure to wash them with water. The habit of eating unwashed produce should be fostered from childhood. However, there is another obstacle - the treatment of fruits and vegetables with special wax that gives them a shiny appearance. You won’t be able to rinse off the layer of wax with regular water. In such cases, a special solution made out of natural components – vinegar, water, baking soda, and lemon juice – can help. It’s necessary to put your produce through this process, and then the issue of your food’s safety will not be cause for alarm.
who aren’t interested